Our 2017 price of 2095€ per person includes:
- all guiding fees for a total of 6 climbing days;
- exclusive chalet based half-board (breakfast/evening meal) valley accommodation for the course duration (see accommodation page for details); this is yours for the week to give maximum flexibility, and the night/breakfast after the course finishes is also included at no extra cost for those who prefer to travel the following day;
- half board accommodation in mountain huts; this will nearly always be 4 nights to give maximum acclimatisation;
- all lifts and cable cars;
- any other transportation required for the program, whether Chamonix valley based or elsewhere in the alps.
Not included are transport to and from the course, snack lunches (usually taken on the mountain), and any additional equipment hire (see equipment page for details of what equipment you'll need, including rental prices).